Order of Contents
The items listed below are only relevant to the time at which CSHO submits the case file to the admin.
- KY-OSH-1 page from Appendix Generator
Wordperfect report(Now defunct)
- Make sure to time-stamp this on case file submission.
- Certain types of inspections require a notice to be placed on this cover sheet, such as Fatality, Imminent Danger, Hospitalization, etc.
Per Mike Hutcherson, “put a Post-It note on the OSH-1 when you turn it in for all Imminent Danger inspections.”(Is this still in effect?)
- Trade Secrets: When trade secrets are part of the case file, place the following phrases on the KY-OSH-1 page with a brief summary below the phrases of what is trade secret in the case file: “ADMINISTRATIVELY CONTROLLED INFORMATION” “RESTRICTED TRADE INFORMATION” [Several photos and several documents are considered trade secret]
- Case Diary
- Sec of State printouts
- OSHA.gov Establishment Search Results
- This is only mandatory if your supervisor requests it.
- Otherwise, it is your choice on whether to include it.
- OSHA-7 or OSHA-90
- Note any communication with complainant for OSHA-7’s.
- On an OSHA-90, if there's no need for a letter to be sent to the referrer, state on the referral itself, "SAFETY REFERRAL" or "MEDIA REFERRAL," etc. (Per Hutcherson's email 10/2/13)
- OSH 36 & 170—Accident
- OSHA-300 I
- This is normally no longer completed in paper form due to the fact that all OSHA-300 data is to be put into OSHA Express.
- It is only mandatory if your supervisor requires it.
- ONLY warrants we obtain should be placed in here.
- Complainant Letters (Formal)
- Next of Kin Letter (Formal)
- Blank Notification of Abatement
- Green Card / Receipt
- Complainant Letters (Draft)
- Next of Kin Letter (CSHO Draft)
- Next of Kin Letter (CSHO sends to family at onset of inspection)
- Table of Contents
- CSHO Observations
- Employees Contacted
- Closing Conference Checklist
- Sampling Sheets
- Investigation Summary (?)
Related Contractor ID FormsMoved to OSH-1 section per Mike H. email 8/24/2016
- OSHA-167 I: Inspection Update
- OSHA-168: Inspection Assignment
- Dodge Report
- Appendices (Programs/Documentation)
- Create an Appendices table of contents to place in front of the appendices.
- Make first appendix the plant/facility layout, per Mike H.
- Group M/SDS and HazCom together into one appendix.
- Work Notes should typically be the last appendix.