"Order of Magnitude"
Citations are listed and arranged in a report with the following hierarchy:
- Failure to Abate
- Willful Serious
- Willful Other Than Serious
- Repeat Serious
- Repeat Other Than Serious
- Other Than Serious
Failure to Abate
- Citations for unabated violations are always listed first.
- However, they retain the same numbering from the inspection under which they were cited.
All other citations
- Violations within the same "order of magnitude" are all cited under the same citation number.
- Violations of the same citation number are cited as Items of that citation number.
- If any citations are to be grouped, those related citations are grouped under a single Item number, designated by the Item number followed by a lower case letter in alphabetical order.
- All Instances of a particular violation